“Who believes what we’ve heard and seen? Who would have thought God’s saving power would look like this? The servant grew up before God—a scrawny seedling, a scrubby plant in a parched field. There was nothing attractive about him, nothing to cause us to take a second look. He was looked down on and passed over, a man who suffered, who knew pain firsthand. One look at him and people turned away. We looked down on him, thought he was scum. But the fact is, it was our pains he carried—our disfigurements, all the things wrong with us. We thought he brought it on himself, that God was punishing him for his own failures. But it was our sins that did that to him, that ripped and tore and crushed him—our sins! He took the punishment, and that made us whole. Through his bruises we get healed. We’re all like sheep who’ve wandered off and gotten lost. We’ve all done our own thing, gone our own way. And God has piled all our sins, everything we’ve done wrong, on him, on him” (Isaiah 53:1-6, MSG).
God never does things in the way we think He should. He brought Jesus into this world during an incredibly chaotic and crazy time. He overthrew Babylon in a single night during a debaucherous celebration. He didn’t prevent Daniel from being thrown into a lions’ den, yet He saved him while in the pit. God is on the move, and we don’t always understand how or why things are happening a certain way. But, He is faithful and his promises are always fulfilled.
Today during my prayer time God asked me if I wanted to know what He is about to do? I of course said yes, I would love to know what is going on and what You are about to do. He went on to explain that He is about to do 5 things.
The 5 things God is about to do:
1. He is about to shake up this country (I feel like a shaking has already occurred, but it will be more of a shaking. Hold on family and keep your eyes focused on the One above).
2. He is about to pluck out those who belong to the enemy (I saw Him picking people one by one from this earth and throwing them behind Him. He is about to pull weeds so that the harvest can occur).
3. He is about to flex His arm and big tech will be crushed (God told me He wants truth to ring in our nation).
4. He is going to restore our nation (God told me that once I say what I am going to do, I always keep my promises).
5. Once our nation is restored, He will redeem it
I find it so interesting that God said he would restore it before redeeming it. So, He told me to go and get definitions for both restore and redeemed.
Restore: To receive back more than has been lost to the point where the final state, is greater than the original condition.
Redeem: To rescue and deliver from the bondage of sin and the penalties of God’s violated law.
So, let’s this week sit in hope and eager anticipation. Our God is about to unleash something amazing and truly impossible. God’s word is always fulfilled and his words always speak truth.
-Pastor Dani Noe